A spray tan enables you to achieve a healthy sun kissed glow without the need for harsh chemicals or sunbeams. Reactive with your own skin colour our products ensure that you are given the holiday glow you are looking for without danger or damage to your skin. If you haven’t tanned before please do take time to read the following points:
- Please shave and exfoliate your skin 24 hrs before a spray tan
- Please remove all make up and deodorant prior to tanning
- Please wear loose dark coloured clothing
- Please DO NOT apply body or moisturising creams before tanning
- Please DO NOT wash the tan off before the advised development time has been achieved
- Please DO NOT think that a spray tan is any kind of protection from the sun – its not
It is personal preference how you wish to tan and appointments are undertaken in the privacy of your own home. If you do choose to wear a bikini or underwear then please ensure they are dark coloured items to avoid staining.
If you are pregnant then please make Katie aware at the time of booking your appointment. Ladies in the first trimester of pregnancy will be refused tanning.
Full Body Spray Tan – £25